- 2011 – Indiana Health Coverage Programs enrolled Integrity Care LLC, into Medicaid waiver programs.
- 2011 – Indiana Health Coverage Programs enrolled Integrity Care into Medicaid programs for transportation services.
- 2014 – Integrity Care becomes firmly entrenched as a reliable partner with long-term care institutions in Greater Lafayette to provide non-ambulatory transportation services.
- 2013 – Integrity Care contracts with LCP Transportation to serve as a transportation provider of choice for non-traditional Medicaid members.
- 2016 – Integrity Care purchases new specialty wheelchair van to add to its fleet of modern and comfortable vehicles.
- 2016 – The Veteran’s Administration (VA) adds Integrity Care to its selective list of care providers and transportation service.
- 2017 – Integrity Care celebrates six years as a non-medical in-home care provider in the Greater Lafayette and surrounding areas.