Who We Are
At Integrity Care LLC, we offer a variety of services ranging from home care to companionship to transportation, and we do it all with compassion, caring, and kindness. We are motivated by the simple truth that everyone should be able to receive the highest quality of care from fully trained care providers. We have a licensed home care program through the State of Indiana, and our transportation services comply with state and federal regulations and are Medicaid approved.
If you or your loved one needs in-home care, our shared goal is to keep them safe. We do that by providing homemaker services, attendant care, companionship, and non-emergency transportation all by care associates who undergo complete background checks. They are bonded and insured through Integrity Care LLC and submit to pre-employment drug screens.
At Integrity Care LLC, we’re proud of our talented care associates, our unparalleled commitment to your needs, and a dedication to safety, teamwork, loyalty, communication, strength, integrity, and above all, you.
Our vision is to elevate in-home care and non-emergency transportation services standards by providing the highest quality of care and services with integrity and commitment, and compassion and love.
Our mission is to create an enabling environment for our care associates and clients to work toward a common goal of delivering the highest quality of care – which we believe everyone deserves. We will provide our services in an ethically and financially responsible way that best benefits our clients.
A Message from Our Founder
“Welcome to Integrity Care. We are a full-service in-home non-medical care provider, dedicated to safely keeping our clients in their homes. We are proud of the services we offer, the manner in which we care for our clients, and the dedicated and compassionate caregivers and support team who make up Integrity Care.
We are passionate about what we do, and I believe our care reflects the commitment we bring to the services we offer to you and your loved.
Integrity Care was created to bring a change in the ideas about the way home care is delivered – by truly focusing on our clients, their needs, and how we conduct ourselves in our clients’ homes. I am proud of our care, our business model, and our people.
Thank you for looking through our website. In addition to the services we offer, I hope you’ll see a glimpse into the character, compassion, and integrity that we bring to in-home care.”
- 2011 – Indiana Health Coverage Programs enrolled Integrity Care LLC, into Medicaid waiver programs.
- 2011 – Indiana Health Coverage Programs enrolled Integrity Care into Medicaid programs for transportation services.
- 2014 – Integrity Care becomes firmly entrenched as a reliable partner with long-term care institutions in Greater Lafayette to provide non-ambulatory transportation services.
- 2013 – Integrity Care contracts with LCP Transportation to serve as a transportation provider of choice for non-traditional Medicaid members.
- 2016 – Integrity Care purchases new specialty wheelchair van to add to its fleet of modern and comfortable vehicles.
- 2016 – The Veteran’s Administration (VA) adds Integrity Care to its selective list of care providers and transportation service.
- 2017 – Integrity Care celebrates six years as a non-medical in-home care provider in the Greater Lafayette and surrounding areas.
Integrity Care LLC is proud to work with many great companies and organizations in the Greater Lafayette and surrounding areas. We have made strong and lasting relationships with a variety of organizations and continue to look toward the future by expanding our commitment to groups that take care of the communities we serve, and especially our seniors! In our efforts to be a complete resource for you, we offer these links below as information sources. We hope you will find this listing helpful.
- Area IV Agency on Aging and Community Action Programs
- Indiana Care Circle
- Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Indiana Association for Home and Hospice Care
- CICOA Aging and In-Home Solutions
- Pinnacle Heart Specialists
- Mercy Dentistry
The list of agencies and organizations above are provided as information only. Their use does not necessarily imply a contract or agreement with Integrity Care LLC.
We’re proud of the talented men and women who make up the Integrity Care team. It’s our skill, experience, and dedication to your needs that set us apart from others. It’s our diversity that we celebrate, and what we believe gives us a thoughtful and compassionate advantage in understanding home care.
- Ife L., Caregiver since 2013
- Ronda T., Caregiver and Community Services, since 2017
- Marty H., Caregiver since 2017
- Joni B., Caregiver since 2016
Our Newest Team Members
Just as we’re proud of the talented men and women who have been helping us grow into a proven and trusted provider of in-home care, we’re also proud of the newest members of the Integrity Care team. They are a great mix of talents, bringing with them their own set of skills and enthusiasm. The latest Integrity Care caregivers have passed our strict hiring guidelines and are just as dedicated to your needs as those faces you already know and trust. And, as we have done since the beginning, we continue to seek the best people available; a diverse group of men and women, ages, races, and backgrounds; it’s what we believe gives us a thoughtful and compassionate advantage in understanding home care.
- Audrianna G., Caregiver since 2018
- Casandra B., Caregiver since 2018
- Cheryl K., Caregiver since 2018
- Shantelle R., Caregiver since 2018